Our Firm Accepts Challenging Cases in the Areas of: Labor & Employment Law, Family Law, Liquor Law and Civil Litigation
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Since 1989, the attorneys of Blaugrund Kessler Myers & Postalakis have helped individuals, families, businesses and government agencies accomplish their legal objectives. With an average experience of almost thirty (30) years in practice, the attorneys of Blaugrund Kessler Myers & Postalakis offer no-nonsense representation in a variety of practice areas, with concentration in the areas of Labor & Employment Law, Family Law, Liquor Law, Civil Litigation, Real Estate Law, and Administrative Law.
- Labor & Employment Law: Our experienced attorneys represent Ohio clients in labor and employment law We handle labor contract negotiations, grievances and arbitrations, unfair labor practices, union representation campaigns, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, background investigations, wage and hour law issues, federal and state employment law compliance, administrative hearings, worker’s compensation appeals, unemployment compensation appeals and much more.
- Family Law:Whether you are pursuing a custody matter, experiencing marital conflict or facing another family law issue, you need an assertive and dedicated attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge necessary to work with you to create and implement a strategy that best suits your specific situation. That strategy may include alternative dispute resolution methods or contested litigation. Whichever process you select for your family law matter, we can skillfully guide you through it.
- Liquor Law: Our services include representation before the Ohio Division of Liquor Control in all liquor-related issues, including the purchase and sale of liquor permits. In addition, we provide representation of liquor permit holders in all matters before the Ohio Liquor Control Commission.
- Civil Litigation: Our lawyers are admitted to practice at all levels of the state and federal courts. We frequently litigate cases of significance to our clients.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys can assist you in all phases of real estate transactions including negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards and in disputes concerning home construction, land use and property development. Let us use our knowledge and skills to help you.
- Administrative Law: Our attorneys represent clients before various government agencies, including the State Personnel Board of Review and the State Employment Relations Board.
We also can assist you with Wills and Estate Planning needs, Consumer Law disputes, and State and Local Government Law.
Since the firm’s inception, the attorneys of Blaugrund Kessler Myers & Postalakis have actively served as advocates, jurists and educators. The firm’s attorneys have served as state hearing officers, law school and college lecturers, witnesses in legislative hearings, and expert speakers in a variety of settings. With experience gained at multiple levels in the U.S. Judge Advocate General’s Corps, including duty in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, on the staff of the Attorney General of Ohio, the State Office of Collective Bargaining, the State Personnel Board of Review and other government agencies, our attorneys have great familiarity with judicial and administrative proceedings. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Whether in the court room, before administrative agencies, or in negotiations with other attorneys, Blaugrund Kessler Myers & Postalakis can provide you with skilled representation. Just as important as our experience and commitment to excellence is our understanding that the matters of importance to you are worth fighting for and protecting. If you would like to learn how we can help your situation, call the firm at 614-764-0681 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.